I am having problems opening the CDX login webpage to launch TRI-MEweb.
If the CDX login Web site is down for a legitimate reason (i.e., maintenance, system update), an announcement should be posted on the main TRI Web site and on the TRI-MEweb Resources Web site. However, if the CDX login Web site is operational, but the Web page appears broken on your computer, this may occur because your browser’s security settings may have the TLS 1.0 security setting disabled, which can make the CDX login Web page appear as if it were down, but in fact it is not. If that occurs, please follow these steps to correct the security settings on your browser.
1. Go to Tools → Internet Options.
2. Then, select the "Advanced" tab.
3. Scroll down to the "Security" group of checkboxes.
4. Ensure that "Use TLS 1.0" is checked.
5. Refresh the CDX log in page by pressing F5 on your keyboard.
1. Go to Tools → Options.
2. Then, select the "Advanced" group and the "Encryption" tab.
3. Ensure that "Use TLS 1.0" is checked.
4. Refresh the CDX log in page by pressing F5 on your keyboard.
- General TRI
- Reporting Assistance
- Form Completion, Releases & Waste Mgmt
- Form Submission and Recordkeeping
- Supplier Notification
- Topic #: 23002-33255
- Date Created: 2/17/2012
- Last Modified Since: 1/31/2014
- Viewed: 7751