Jump to main content

Accessing facility accounts in TRI-MEweb

How do I access my TRI Facility account in TRI-MEweb? 

Access Key A six-to-seven character identification number that is generated for each TRI facility identification designator (TRIFID) needed in order to securely load facility data into the TRI-MEweb account. Access keys do not change from year to year.

Instructions on how to obtain your access key for your facility account in TRI-MEweb:

Option 1: TRI sends an email containing the unique access key to the technical contact or the certifying official when the most current TRI-MEweb application becomes available (usually January or February of every year).

Option 2: If you do not have an email from EPA that contained your access key, please e-mail the CDX Hotline at helpdesk@epacdx.net or call toll free: 1-888-890-1995 to request your facility-specific access key. You will need your TRIFID and the technical contact name/phone number provided in the prior year's TRI forms to verify your identity.

Note: If your facility has changed ownership during the past calendar year, the TRIFID remains the same because this identification number is assigned to the physical location and not to a specific company or proprietor. If TRIFID remains the same, the access key does not change.

Rating:Rating of 1.5 Stars20 Votes
Was this answer helpful?YesNo
Topic Information
  • Topic #: 23002-33286
  • Date Created: 03:12:2012
  • Last Modified Since: 06:23:2015
  • Viewed: 7067

Jump to main content.